Jokes / What if your husband is programmer





    Husband : (Returning late from work) "Good Evening dear....I'm now logged in."
     

    Wife: Have you brought the groceries?
     

    Husband : Bad command or filename.
     

    Wife: But I told you in the morning
     

    Husband : Syntax Error. Abort?
     

    Wife: What about my new TV?
     

    Husband : Variable not found . . .
     

    Wife: At least, give me your Credit Card, I want to do someshopping.
     

    Husband : Sharing Violation. Access denied
     

    Wife: Do you love me or do you only love computers or are you just being funny?
     

    Husband : Too many parameters . . .
     

    Wife: It was a great mistake that I married an idiot like you.
     

    Husband : Data type mismatch.
     

    Wife: You are useless.
     

    Husband : It's by Default.
     

    Wife: What about your Salary?
     

    Husband : File in use . . . Try later.
     

    Wife: What is my value in the family.
     

    Husband : Unknown Virus.
    Source URL: http://worldwildfunny.blogspot.com/2011/02/jokes-what-if-your-husband-is.html
    Visit World Wild Funny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive