Jokes/ Things you don't want to hear during surgery:

    There are things, you really don't wanna hear during surgery:
    *****
    • Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.
    • Someone call the janitor - we're going to need a mop
    • "Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness"
    • Spot! Spot! Come back with that! Bad Dog!
    • Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?
    • Hand me that...uh...that...uh.....thingie
    • Oh no! I just lost my Rolex.
    • “Ok, will finish that crap later!”
    • Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?
    • “Guys the game begins, turn on the tv!”
    • Damn, there go the lights again...
    • “What the f**k is this? Don’t know…push it back..”
    • "You know, there's big money in kidneys. Hell, the guy's got two of them."
    • Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!
    • Could you stop that thing from beating; it's throwing my concentration off.
    • What do you mean he wasn't in for a sex change...!
    • Anyone see where I left that scalpel?
    • This patient has already had some kids, am I correct?
    • Nurse, did this patient sign the organ donor card?
    • Don't worry; I think it's sharp enough.
    • What do you mean "You want a divorce"!
    • She's gonna blow! Everyone take cover!!!
    • FIRE! FIRE! Everyone get out of here!

    Source URL: http://worldwildfunny.blogspot.com/2011/07/jokes-things-you-don-want-to-hear.html
    Visit World Wild Funny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection