Jokes / Letter

    A college student writes to his parents...

    "Dear Mom and Dad,

    "I feel miserable because I have to keep writing for money. I feel ashamed and unhappy. I have to ask for another hundred, but every cell in my body rebels. I beg on bended knee that you forgive me.

    "Your son,
    Marvin.

    "P.S. I felt so terrible, I ran after the mailman who picked this up in the box at the corner. I wanted to take this letter and burn it. I prayed that I could get it back. But it was too late."

    A few days later he received a letter from his father. It said,

    "Your prayers were answered. Your letter never arrived!"
    Source URL: http://worldwildfunny.blogspot.com/2010/11/jokes-letter.html
    Visit World Wild Funny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive