Jokes / Renting a donkey

    There was this American tourist in Mexico, and he was getting tired of walking around, so he went up to a donkey rental place and said, `Can I rent a donkey?`

    The guy said, `We don`t call them donkeys here, we call them asses. This is the only ass I have left, and you have to scratch him when you want to make him stop.`

    The guy rides his ass for a while, sees a hotdog stand, and asks for a hotdog. The vendor replies, `We don`t call them hotdogs here we call the wieners.`

    Meanwhile his donkey is wandering away, so he goes up to another tourist and says `Will you hold my wiener whille I scratch my ass?`
    Source URL: http://worldwildfunny.blogspot.com/2010/11/jokes-renting-donkey.html
    Visit World Wild Funny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive