Jokes / Ideal Man

    A rich lonely widow decided that she needed another man in her life so she placed an ad, which read something like this:

    RICH WIDOW LOOKING FOR MAN TO SHARE LIFE AND FORTUNE ...NEEDS TO HAVE THESE QUALIFICATIONS:

    1) WON'T BEAT ME UP
    2) WON'T RUN AWAY
    3) HAS TO BE GREAT IN BED

    For several months, her phone rang off the hook, her doorbell was ringing constantly, she received tons of mail, etc., all to no avail: none seemed to match her qualifications.

    Then one day the doorbell rang yet again. She opened the door to find a man with no arms and no legs lying on the welcome mat.

    Perplexed, she asked, "Who are you? And what do you want?"

    "Hi," he said, " your search is over, for I'm the man of your dreams. I've got no arms so I can't beat you up and no legs so I can't run away."

    "Well, then," she said, "what makes you think that you're so great in bed?"

    To which he replied,..... "Well, I rang the doorbell, didn't I?
    Source URL: http://worldwildfunny.blogspot.com/2010/10/jokes-ideal-man.html
    Visit World Wild Funny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive