Jokes / Hounted house

    One stormy night an English, Irish and Scottish man were walking home and had no shelter so at the top of this big hill they found this haunted house.
    They were all freaked out and hesitated to go in.
    Eventually, the English man went in and found a five pound note sitting on the table and he goes to lift it when all of a sudden the ghost of  Mickey Mouse appears and says 
    "I'm the ghost of Mickey Mouse lift that fiver and I'll haunt your house"
    Next the Scottish man went in and saw the fiver, but before he could lift it the ghost of Mickey Mouse appeared again and said
    " I'm the ghost of Mickey Mouse lift that fiver and I'll haunt your house".
    Finally, the Irishman went in and lifted the fiver and Mickey Mouse popped out again and said "I'm the ghost of Mickey mouse lift that fiver and I'll haunt your house"
















    Source URL: http://worldwildfunny.blogspot.com/2010/10/jokes-hounted-house.html
    Visit World Wild Funny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive