Jokes / "Hello...Mom?"


    A stupid girl goes into a world wide message center to send a message to her mother in England .
    The man tells her it will be $100. 
    She exclaims, "I don't have any money, but I would do ANYTHING to get a message to my mother in England!"
    To that the man asks, "Anything??" 
    And the girl says, "Yes, anything!!"
    With that, the man says, "Follow me." He walks into the next room and tells her, "Come in and close the door."
    She does. He then says, "Get on your knees." She does. He then says, "Take down my zipper." She does. He then says, "Go ahead, take it out."
    With that she takes it out and takes hold of it with both hands. The man then says, "Well, go ahead!"
    She brings her mouth closer to it and, while holding it close to her lips, she says....
    "Hello...Mom?"
    Source URL: http://worldwildfunny.blogspot.com/2010/10/jokes.html
    Visit World Wild Funny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive