Jokes / Top 10 Put downs

    • 10 He said... I don't know why you wear a bra; you've got nothing to put in it. She said...You wear briefs, don't you?
    • 9 She said...What do you mean by coming home half drunk? He said... It's not my fault...I ran out of money.
    • 8 He said... Since I first laid eyes on you, I've wanted to make love to you in the worst way. She said...Well, you succeeded.
    • 7 He said... 'Two inches more, and I would be king! She said...'Two inches less, and you'd be queen'
    • 6 On wall in ladies room: "My husband follows me every where. Written just below it: "I do not."
    • 5 He said... "Shall we try a different position tonight?" She said..."That's a good idea.... you stand by the ironing board while I sit on the sofa and fart. "
    • 4 Priest... 'I don't think you will ever find another man like your late husband.' She said...'Who's gonna look?'
    • 3 He said... What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you? She said...Turn sideways and look in the mirror.
    • 2 He said... Let's go out and have some fun tonight. She said...Okay, but if you get home before I do, leave the hallway light on.
    • Number 1 He said... Why don't you tell me when you have an orgasm? She said...I would, but you're never there.
    Source URL: http://worldwildfunny.blogspot.com/2010/10/jokes-top-10-put-downs.html
    Visit World Wild Funny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive