Jokes / Another Men and Women differences

    Women's English

    Yes = No

    No = Yes

    Maybe = No

    I'm sorry = You'll be sorry

    We need = I want

    It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by
    now.

    Do what you want = You'll pay for this later

    We need to talk = I need to complain

    Sure ... go ahead = I don't want you to

    I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you moron!

    You're ... so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot

    You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think
    about?

    Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs

    This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house

    I want new curtains = ... and carpeting, and furniture,
    and wallpaper

    Hang the picture there = NO, I mean hang it there!

    I heard a noise = I noticed you were almost asleep

    Do you love me = I'm going to ask for something expensive

    How much do you love me? = I did something today you're really not
    going to like

    I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good
    game on TV

    Is my butt fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful

    You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me

    I'm not yelling = Yes I am yelling because I think this is
    important



    Men's English

    I'm hungry = I'm hungry

    I'm sleepy = I'm sleepy

    I'm tired = I'm tired

    Do you want to go to a movie = I'd eventually like to have sex
    with you

    Can I take you out to dinner = I'd eventually like to have sex
    with you

    Can I call you sometime = I'd eventually like to have sex with you

    May I have this dance? = I'd eventually like to have sex with you

    Nice dress! = Nice tits!

    You look tense, let me give you a massage = I want to fondle you

    What's wrong? = I guess sex tonight is out of the question

    I'm bored = Do you want to have sex?

    I love you = Let's have sex now

    I love you, too = Okay, I said it ... We'd better have sex now!

    Yes, I like the way you cut your hair = Okay, I said it ... We'd
    better have sex now!

    Let's talk = I am trying to impress you by showing that I am a
    deep person and maybe then you'd like to have sex
    with me

    Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal for you to have sex
    with other guys

    (While shopping): I like that one better = Pick any bloody dress
    and let's go home and
    have sex!"
    Source URL: http://worldwildfunny.blogspot.com/2010/09/jokes-another-men-and-women-differences.html
    Visit World Wild Funny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive