Jokes / You are holding my...


    Ed, Ted and their wives went out camping one weekend. Ed and Ted slept in 
    one tent while the wives used the other.
    At about three in the morning, Ted woke up and yelled, "Wow,
    unbelievable!"
    Which woke Ed.
    "What's going on?" said Ed.
    "I've got to go to the other tent and find my wife." said Ted.
    "How come?" said Ed.
    "To have sex! I just woke up with the biggest hard-on I've ever had in my
    life!" said Ted
    After a pause, Ed said, "Do you want me to come with you?"
    "Hell, no! Why would I want you to do that?" said Ted.
    "Because that's my dick you're holding," said Ed.

    Source URL: http://worldwildfunny.blogspot.com/2010/09/jokes-you-are-holding-my.html
    Visit World Wild Funny for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive